Duke Trained – Sports Medicine and Regenerative Medicine Specialist in Raleigh, NC
Are you tired of seeing everyone except the doctor? At our practice, every appointment is with Dr. Kanaan, and no one else. We usually see patients within 1 week of calling and most times within 48 hrs.
Meet Dr. Matthew Kanaan
TRAINING : MEDICAL RESIDENCY AND FELLOWSHIP
- Duke University Medical Center (2009-2013)
- Board Certified in Nonsurgical Sports Medicine
Dr. K’s Philosophy:
We focus entirely on non-surgical and minimally invasive treatments to relieve pain, promote healing, rehabilitate, and prevent future injuries. We understand that the key to a long and healthy lifestyle is to stay active, and we make every attempt to return patients to the quality of life that allows them to enjoy recreational and daily activities they enjoy.
Nonsurgical techniques such as PRP, A2M, Stem Cell Therapy, Ultrasound Guided Injections and Diagnostics, and the treatment of tendonitis, arthritis, and sports injuries.
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American Osteopathic Academy of Sports Medicine
- The Age of Ultrasound: It’s expanding role in Musculoskeletal Medicine. Kanaan M. The Triangle Physician Magazine. Sept. 2013
- An Alternative Diagnosis of Shoulder Pain Visualized on Musculoskeletal Ultrasound: Deltoid Insertional Tendinopathy. Tabor, M., Boggess B, Kanaan, M, Toth, A, Berkoff D. Journal of Athletic Enhancement. 2013, 2.4
- Fibrin Glue as a Noninvasive Outpatient Treatment for Post-Arthroscopic Knee Seromas. Berkoff D, Kanaan M, Kamath G. Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy. ISSN 0942-2056. Knee Surgery Sports Traumatology Arthroscopy. 2013
- Medical Management of Youth Baseball and Softball Tournaments. Kanaan M, Ray T. Current Sports Medicine Reports. Vol 12- Issue 3.pg. 150-155. 2013
- Bilateral Medial Tibial Stress Fractures Through the Physeal Scars. Siparsky P, Kanaan M, Garret W. Duke Orthopedic Journal. 3(1) : 71-73. 2013