* Coronavirus POLICY*
For the safety of all of our patients, we have implemented the follow policies for our office effective immediately:
- We NOW offer TELEHEALTH / VIRTUAL VISITS. If you do not want to come in to the office, you can choose to utilize telemedicine/ or phone consults for non-urgent complaints. This is covered by your insurance. If needed, X-rays and injections will be set up after the virtual visit to limit the amount of time you are in the office. Please check our webpage or click here for more info: https://wakenonsurgicalortho.com/virtual-visit/
- We are advising all patients to wear a mask in public, if you have one. This includes to our clinic.
- Only patients will be allowed into the office. Guests or drivers should remain in the car or at home.
- If you are experiencing ANY cold-like symptoms below, please do not come in to the office. You will need to wait for 4 weeks after your symptoms have completely gone away before we can see you in our office. These include:
- COUGH – (We will not see anyone with a current COUGH -even an allergy cough-, we do not have enough masks)
- Body Aches
- Runny nose / Sneezing
Thanks for your understanding